Automatic Knives

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    the FUNNY part is
    (3)(a) The provisions of this Section except Paragraph (4) of Subsection A shall not apply to active or retired reserve or auxiliary law enforcement officers qualified annually by the Council on Peace Officer Standards and Training and who have on their person valid identification as active or retired reserve law or auxiliary municipal police officers. The active or retired reserve or auxiliary municipal police officer shall be qualified annually in the use of firearms by the Council on Peace Officer Standards and Training and have proof of such certification.

guess what paragraph 4 of subsection "a" is??

(4) The manufacture, ownership, possession, custody or use of any switchblade knife, spring knife or other knife or similar instrument having a blade which may be automatically unfolded or extended from a handle by the manipulation of a button, switch, latch or similar contrivance.

sooooo....... the legislature SPECIFICALLY removed LEO exemption of spring opening knives.... and on top of THAT, they expanded the rescue knife definition in 2006 (after i quit law enforcement) and it STILL has paragraph 4....

i wouldnt do it, and matter of fact, i never did. i read the law, and wasnt convinced it exempted me.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    that settles it... Im getting a Switch blade bitches....

And I'm taking it Old school...

milano-stiletto-switchblade-black.jpg

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Thats why you should never keep your knives with your handguns... The guns tend to get lost overboard in tragic boating accidents quite often lately...

I've noticed that.
    At one time I had so many weapons, that it took 3 consecutive boating accidents to lose them all! :(:mamoru:

Top Bottom