Aw shucks the "F" troop is running low on 4473 forms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana
    January 6, 2009

Notice to All Federal Firearms Licensees
    Regarding ATF Form 4473 Shortage

As a result of an unprecedented increase in demand for ATF Forms 4473 (5300.9) Part I Revised August 2008, inventory of the form at the ATF Distribution Center is running low.

As a temporary measure, ATF is allowing FFLs to photocopy the form 4473 in it’s entirety until they receive their orders from the ATF Distribution Center.

A notice will be posted at the expiration of this temporary authorized change.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/010609at...age-notice.htm

geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana

You just have to luv those folks that use emotioncons, big bold fonts, and the exclamations...surprised he stopped at one exclamation. They just can't help themselves.

So Sorry, I didn't do a search before posting, however if this of the sort thing that goes on around here I won't be posting very much anyway. I learned a very very long time ago " winning an argument on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics" and folks are always brave sitting behind their keyboard in their living room. God how I hate forums sometimes. This electronic media makes us all a lot less respectful of each other. Thanks for making a new guy feel welcome... not.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    You just have to luv those folks that use emotioncons, big bold fonts, and the exclamations...surprised he stopped at one exclamation. They just can't help themselves.

So Sorry, I didn't do a search before posting, however if this of the sort thing that goes on around here I won't be posting very much anyway. I learned a very very long time ago " winning an argument on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics" and folks are always brave sitting behind their keyboard in their living room. God how I hate forums sometimes. This electronic media makes us all a lot less respectful of each other. Thanks for making a new guy feel welcome... not.

Are you kidding ? :rofl:

Ok, if that was too much for you I'm sorry. Since you've been around the retard net long enough to repeat the little saying's you have read elsewhere as if they were your own then you should be fully aware that this :rofl: is meant as humor.

I sure hope for your sake your just having a bad day. lol < again with the humor

Last edited:

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans

n4gl76kr7ito2tnuyxk.jpg

:rofl::confused::mad:;):o:):(:p :eek3: :hs::wtc::rofl::confused::mad::cool::o:):(:D:p :eek3::mamoru::squint::hs:

Top Bottom