B.S. Make Their Presense Known

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    A good turnout of Bayou Shooter members made it to the EAPS match this past Sunday and from all reports they had a great time. A lot of good b/s is running on the site about who beat who and why. This is a good exchange of information and maybe this will cause some to come back to defend their honor.

We also had a good turnout of B.S. members come back to Precision for the Monday night practice session. Both are good news. We need new shooter from the area and this in turn will increase the ranks on Bayou Shooter as well. It's a winning time for all. I urge all to come out and give this sport a try. It really is the most fun you can have with a gun and keep your clothes on.

Don't forget, we also have a practice session at The Bake Range on Wed. night starting @ 6:30 pm. Contact Lloyd @ 225-647-1909 to make sure they will be there. If they can't confirm enough shooter, they will cancell the session.

Thanks to All,

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L-2311
    DVC :rofl:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    A good turnout of Bayou Shooter members made it to the EAPS match this past Sunday and from all reports they had a great time. A lot of good b/s is running on the site about who beat who and why. This is a good exchange of information and maybe this will cause some to come back to defend their honor.

We also had a good turnout of B.S. members come back to Precision for the Monday night practice session. Both are good news. We need new shooter from the area and this in turn will increase the ranks on Bayou Shooter as well. It's a winning time for all. I urge all to come out and give this sport a try. It really is the most fun you can have with a gun and keep your clothes on.

Don't forget, we also have a practice session at The Bake Range on Wed. night starting @ 6:30 pm. Contact Lloyd @ 225-647-1909 to make sure they will be there. If they can't confirm enough shooter, they will cancell the session.

Thanks to All,

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L-2311
    DVC :rofl:

Where is the baker range?

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La

I can't make it this week but I will try next week. I haven't been shooting since before the holidays. Baker Range is literally 15 minutes from my house.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I plan on making next Monday's meet at Precision. I just plink though, no drills. Even though Teddy will make me do it, lol.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    save it nola, that is a long ride.. you would need to leave the eastbank at like 430.. traffic through BR at that time of day is horrid on I10. Just come on Sundays..

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    We start ~6:30 pm and have to finish up ~8:30. It takes several minutes to run the group through a stage. All depends on how many show up and how big the stage is. We really don't care when you show up, we will let you shoot what ever we have. We are not real picky. This is practice and we try to make it fun and a challenge to shoot. We want and need folks to come out to shoot. I understand folks are just getting off work and then there is the BR traffic (I have lived here all my life). If you need more information, you know where to find me, I hope this helps.

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L2311 :)

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Thanks guys. Is there a way to post all of this on the calendar? I can't figure the damn thing out. It would be cool if everyone could post their respective matches on the BS calendar for all.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Damn, you/ve been logged in for more than a week.:eek3:

eu32k6u2bk3aja2ozdw.jpg

Top Bottom