B&T USW320

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kennyboyusmc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    Belle Chasse
    B&T offers a chassis that enables users to create a folding brace/stock using the P320 platform. Basically, insert the FCU, slide/barrel assembly, and a magazine release and you’re all set.

B&T’s site notes that it is compatible with full-size and compact P320 slides/barrels. I believe they are using the term “compact” in a generic sense to mean “anything that is not a full-size.”

Considering that the non-full-size P320 slide/barrel assemblies include both 3.6” and 3.9” lengths (of course, I’m referring to unthreaded variants), how will each of these lengths look on the B&T USW320 chassis? Specifically, will one go past the rail of the chassis, will one go to the end of the chassis rail and align with it, will the rail of the chassis extend past the slide/barrel of either of them?

I believe that the 3.6” assemblies will result in the chassis rail extending beyond the end of the slide/barrel and the 3.9” assemblies will meet at the end of the chassis rail. However, I have not been able to confirm this, which is why I am asking.

If you have any knowledge, I’m all ears. Thanks!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I can ask my b&t sales rep. He may even have some pics he can send me of examples of a couple compact configurations.

You might be able to tuck a comp in there if it doesn't flush up. Maybe an option?

B&T also is making a BWC for the 320. They will ship with a Acro P2....the BWC is scheduled to ship Q2 this year...We have 10 on order at GGW if youre interested. I ordered them around the same day James Reeves made the tfb video on them. He called me and asked how many we wanted while he was in Switzerland. Haha.

My sales rep said eta is

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    3.9in fits exactly flush to the rail/frame. If I had a 3.6in, I'd put a comp. Comp from top p320 would be perfect.

Attachments

• DymHHuXXQAAnK0R.jpg
      DymHHuXXQAAnK0R.jpg
      115.9 KB · Views: 49

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I can ask my b&t sales rep. He may even have some pics he can send me of examples of a couple compact configurations.

You might be able to tuck a comp in there if it doesn't flush up. Maybe an option?

B&T also is making a BWC for the 320. They will ship with a Acro P2....the BWC is scheduled to ship Q2 this year...We have 10 on order at GGW if youre interested. I ordered them around the same day James Reeves made the tfb video on them. He called me and asked how many we wanted while he was in Switzerland. Haha.

My sales rep said eta is
    I would be interested in a BWC, seriously. That is quite a fancy setup.

Top Bottom