Bacon Goes with Everything

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone who eat paleo realizes that bacon being paleo is amazing.

So I wrapped a stuffed pork tenderloin in a bacon weave (I know Austin just loves it when I bring up the bacon weave).

Pictures!

photo1_zps11d2ad79.jpg

photo2_zpsd3fe2dd9.jpg

photo_zpsa4ad964d.jpg

(I actually just use the bacon for flavor and take it off when I eat it. I know. Sad times.)

pyreaux

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    BRLA
    Step 1 Buy thick bacon
    Step 2 Cut Bacon strips in half and cook
    Step 3 Make guacamole with sriracha sauce (has a little sugar, but probably negligible for paleo)
    Step 4 Use crispy bacon to eat guacamole

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    First of all, it's not like this is a daily meal. Secondly, did you read the part where I said I don't eat it?

Geez. Negative Nancy much?
    how do you know i wasn't talking to pyreaux

Children - Chill out. Obviously both of you are not consuming enough bacon. Bacon makes everything better. Bacon makes people happy.

@RedStickChick: How long does it take you to make that bacon weave? Why would you not consume said bacon weave after spending so much time on it? What do you do with the bacon after you remove it from the entree? (Think carefully on your response. If you say you throw it away...bad things will happen to you and your family. The bacon gods do not appreciate their kind being thrown away!)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Children - Chill out. Obviously both of you are not consuming enough bacon. Bacon makes everything better. Bacon makes people happy.

@RedStickChick: How long does it take you to make that bacon weave? Why would you not consume said bacon weave after spending so much time on it? What do you do with the bacon after you remove it from the entree? (Think carefully on your response. If you say you throw it away...bad things will happen to you and your family. The bacon gods do not appreciate their kind being thrown away!)

She's letting the terrorists win.

pyreaux

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    BRLA
    Well last time I went paleo for 2 months, all my blood panel indicators improves including cholesterol despite eating bacon and eggs several times a week if not every day, eating more red meat, more fat, and all the stuff I've heard my whole life would kill me a do the opposite. I'll take my actual results over others advice any day. And besides, BACON.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    To the OP, what are the details of that meal?

To Mojo Rider that is just pure genius.

One truth of life is this: I have never heard anyone say "this would be a lot better, if it had less bacon on it."

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    To the OP, what are the details of that meal?

To Mojo Rider that is just pure genius.

One truth of life is this: I have never heard anyone say "this would be a lot better, if it had less bacon on it."

It's the same stuffed pork tenderloin that I posted a few weeks ago on here (http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?118241-Stuffed-Pork-Tenderloin-(Paleo-Friendly-with-Pictures)&highlight=), just wrapped in bacon.

The original is REALLY HEALTHY, this version is still kinda healthy, depending on how you look at it and whether or not you eat the bacon (I don't).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom