Bad Karma Holsters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey guys/gals, I have been "testing" a Holster made by Bad Karma LLC. They are a new company out of Missouri, they have realized the "need" for a good quality holster without the need of heaving to wait 3 months to get one, the fit and finish of the holster is simply SUPERB. I was VERY impressed when I took it out the box and so far it seems to be A+ Iordered it in OD since I am a big fan of the color and they took care of me within 4 days, I recommend the product, it holds the weight very well, its comfortable to wear and print is MINIMUM. They have a few holsters listen on ebay under badkarmaholstersllc. I have personally spoke with Mr. Landon Gillam (owner) and he sounds like he is commited at ensuring costumer satisfaction, his holsters actually come with what he calls a Limited Life Time Warranty.

QUOTE:
    I will replace this holster twice (2) times in a life time if it is unable to reholster the gun. The buyer is responsible for shipping of the unusable holster back to me and I will pay for the shipping back to you. The only part of the holster that is not warrentied is the screws used for attaching the belt loops. If lost those can be perchased for $.50 a piece plus shipping.

His email is badkarmaholsters(at)gmail.com, in case anybody is interested, check them out.

u3ye10t8nu1mk2vv7i5r.jpg

uftcxn1supgfhfipzxlm.jpg

8lh10hh5qi1drpycwom5.jpg

gdple7fzykobxpssp1p.jpg

5gi6m2pg81ecy03suhw5.jpg

nubx6hsex8jf0o5mc72c.jpg

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I actually picked up mine in the $40 range on the ebay auction, im sure once they get them out its going to be a set price but for now we can take advantage of the auction price :)

IF there was enough interest I am willing to bet they could cut us a deal on a "group" buy.

He did tell me he had all colors in stock and was currently waiting on some digital camo in blue and tan.

Last edited:

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    How the hell do you search ebay for sellers? I haven't been there in 2 yrs.

ETA: Nvm, used google-fu. Glock only :(

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    SOrry guys have been dealing with moving house into storage since I'm about to flood and have been away from the forum.

YES I give the holsters thumbs UP any day of the week, even on tuesdays when its two for one pizza!!!!!

Contact him directly if you need a holster for another platform, he can get you setup, as soon as I get life into normal operation I am purchasing a new rig for my M&P's from him.

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    I just ordered a G17 holster from him, he built it and mailed it in one day.

Stand by for review. : )

wjhachet

Infidel
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    LaPlace, LA
    I ordered 2 holsters from him (one for my G19 and one for my H&K 45c). He built the G19 holster immediately and shipped it and he had to order the blue gun for the H&K and the holster shipped within 2 weeks. Both holsters are good quality and he goes out of his way to work with you, unlike other holster makers.........

jhans504

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Ordered one for my G23 and had it in a few days. Well built, slim profile, and like wjhachet said, Landon really works with you. Getting ready to make a follow-up order for my G27 (he has to get the blue gun, but said it was in stock so should only take a couple days) & a mag holster.

Great Quality, Fast Delivery, Fair Price, and Great Customer Support. Winning combination. Thanks Pablo for the heads up :cheers:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Glad to be of positive assistance guys, I like his products and will be shipping him a TLR-1S next week so he can mold me a holster for my M&P9 so if anybody has that combination and wants one, its the perfect time to get it done.

OR one of the guns he already has with the light added to it, keep you guys posted once I get it.

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    Got my BK Holster a couple weeks ago:
    My initial thoughts
    Positives:
    Super fast shipping
    Good price
    Nice Quality

Negatives:
    Doesn't have nearly the retention of the RC and PS holsters I own, I'm hoping I can heat it up and squeeze it a little more

badkarmadave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Missouri
    Guys,
    I'm Dave, the co-owner of Bad Karma Holsters. If you have any issues at all with one of our holsters, send Landon an email at badkarmaholsters@gmail.com or give him a call at 573.230.1441. We want every customer to be completely satisfied, and will do everything in our power to fix any issues you may have.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Guys,
    I'm Dave, the co-owner of Bad Karma Holsters. If you have any issues at all with one of our holsters, send Landon an email at badkarmaholsters@gmail.com or give him a call at 573.230.1441. We want every customer to be completely satisfied, and will do everything in our power to fix any issues you may have.

THIS x 2, I had a holster replaced already by him, they ensure every costumer has a happy face

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom