Bad news from Marksville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pdeben0045

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2015
    Baton Rouge, louisiana
    I don't think any of these problems have necessarily got worse but I think that with technology today it's just see more. We've always had bad police officers, teachers, priest and so on and so forth. Theyre good ones as well. I myself get irritated with police all the time with not following the laws but I don't ostracize or hate them over it as a whole just that particular one as an individual. I'm glad to see the bad ones go to jail but I hate seeing the good ones get thrown under the bus too

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I've got a question regarding the 3rd paragraph from the first article posted. It says....

Dr. L.J. Mayeux, coroner of Avoyelles Parish says the father of the victim, Chris Few, had warrants out for his arrest

Even if that information about the warrants is true does it seem odd to anyone else that it is being said by the coroner? Is that normal?

Not normal, probably spoke out of line. Few had no active warrants.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    There are others that have done these street interviews to show how stupid the average American is, but Bill O'Reilly has really stepped it up with his Water's World Series. It is absolutely scary! And they all vote!

O'Reilly is an idiot and is 100 times stupider than the people they interview in that series.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Well... LSP Col Edmonson said its the most disturbing video he has seen.
    The victim's lawyer reported today that the video shows mr Few holding his hands up... Vehicle stopped... And then cops opening fire.
    It's also been confirmed... No warrants.
    The cops said they observed the victim outside a bar... arguing with his girlfriend so they decided to pull him over.
    It stinks to high heaven.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    The victim's lawyer reported today that the video shows mr Few holding his hands up... Vehicle stopped... And then cops opening fire.
    It's also been confirmed... No warrants.
    The cops said they observed the victim outside a bar... arguing with his girlfriend so they decided to pull him over.

And they said no one but LSP investigators and the Judge had seen the video

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA

It's worse than that... what happened and was said is unconscionable. I hope the general public never sees the videos before or after those inhuman creeps are imprisoned. Although with today's media influence it's probably a foregone conclusion that they'll be toted as a mass media spectacle...

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    It's worse than that... what happened and was said is unconscionable. I hope the general public never sees the videos before or after those inhuman creeps are imprisoned. Although with today's media influence it's probably a foregone conclusion that they'll be toted as a mass media spectacle...

I'm always on the edge on if videos such as these should be, need to be, shown. I don't think the media will give much air time to this one though... simple due to the race not being to their agendas.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    WBRZ reported the two accused are being held in Alexandria lock up for their own protection?!?

From whom? The people putting teddy bears, flowers, and religious prayer offerings at the scene?

This entire case, including the investigation is starting to make no sense! With all the misinformation leaking I am smelling mistrial simmering.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    WBRZ reported the two accused are being held in Alexandria lock up for their own protection?!?

From whom? The people putting teddy bears, flowers, and religious prayer offerings at the scene?

This entire case, including the investigation is starting to make no sense! With all the misinformation leaking I am smelling mistrial simmering.

Man this just gets worse and worse.

Oh and I read the guy's hands were up when they shot him. How did these psycho's even get a badge to begin with!!

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge

They're in the Rapides Parish Jail.

Norris Greenhouse was allegedly stalking Chris Few's fiancee, Megan Dixon.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    It just came out that the murderer on the right was trying to steal the victim's fiancée, sending her messages on FB, and came to their house where the victim told the cop that he would hurt him if he came back to their house. Cop waited until he was on duty, and had a uniformed buddy to murder this man. The poor kid was just collateral damage to the murderer.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I'm really interested to see if true justice is given...one of the murderers is the son of the DA in that area.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It just came out that the murderer on the right was trying to steal the victim's fiancée, sending her messages on FB, and came to their house where the victim told the cop that he would hurt him if he came back to their house. Cop waited until he was on duty, and had a uniformed buddy to murder this man. The poor kid was just collateral damage to the murderer.

Coincidentally, last night I was watching videos of CCTV recordings of criminal and gang murders and retaliation related shootings on YT while enjoying the very funny South Park episode "Imagination Land" for the umpteenth time.

I can tell you there are plenty of examples where, were these two hell bent on taking that dude out, they wouldn't have to have been cops. That they were or were pretending to be, just brings it to a more disturbing level. But that may just be because they are stupid and thought that they could hide their true intent in a hail of falsehoods surrounding the incident as police.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm really interested to see if true justice is given...one of the murderers is the son of the DA in that area.

He may the one leaking the misinformation to poison the outcome of the trial!

This is going to be taken way out of his hands! I am actually surprised the lawyers for the victims aren't already pushing the feds for a civil Rights violation as well. I think that is coming too.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I had a hard time understanding how someone could run from the police with their child in the car, but If there is truth to these claims, and the man thought these two men might be coming to kill him due to the personal matters of their relationship, I can understand why he ran.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I had a hard time understanding how someone could run from the police with their child in the car, but If there is truth to these claims, and the man thought these two men might be coming to kill him due to the personal matters of their relationship, I can understand why he ran.

In this mess?

"It ain't over till it's over!" - Yogi Berra

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    Listening to an attorney on Channel 8 this morning, he said that one of the officers had a reputation for using his badge to settle scores. If so, then the sheriff is certainly culpable in this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom