Ballistics Calculator App

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    This is a good one

Ballistic: Advanced Edition
    For product information and support, visit http://ballistic.zdziarski.com. Weather services provided through Weather.gov and GeoNames. Author is not responsible for the reliability of any acquired weather data or global positioning data. Ballistic is intended as a practice aide only, and should be combined with experience in good marksmanship practices. Always follow all rules of firearms safety. All calculations should be considered estimates until validated by the shooter. Not recommended for use under duress or field combat situations. Author disclaims any liability from damage, injury, or death caused through the use of this software. Use entirely at your own risk.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    The two I've read a lot of good reviews of is Shooter and Ballistic.

Don't need it anytime soon, but I was curious what guys were using.

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    I've used both Ballistic and Shooter. Either one will get you on paper but it's just as easy and a lot more accurate to just put together a DOPE card for your specific rifle.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I've used both Ballistic and Shooter. Either one will get you on paper but it's just as easy and a lot more accurate to just put together a DOPE card for your specific rifle.

True. But my rifle isn't anywhere near being done. My Krieger showed up in the mail yesterday, though. That thing is a lot of barrel, lol.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Strelok is pretty good and free version is all I ever use. It was within 1-2 clicks (1/4 inch clicks) on ever setting while making a dope chart on a friends AR from 100-700 yards in 100 yard increments. That sold me on it.

Bam Bam

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Strelok is pretty good and free version is all I ever use. It was within 1-2 clicks (1/4 inch clicks) on ever setting while making a dope chart on a friends AR from 100-700 yards in 100 yard increments. That sold me on it.

Bam Bam

Thanks, Bam Bam. I'll look it up.

Top Bottom