Bass Pro's Selection.......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock27

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I was in Bass Pro a couple weeks ago, browesing through the gun section. I asked the guy behind the counter, basically why there selection of guns sucked? he replied, "because of political reasons they do not carry anything that they feel could easily be concealed." As I stood there with 3 concealed weapons on me, i pondered, why might this be? Does anyone know who they don't want to **** off, or the reasoning behind this?

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I don't know if the counter person was full of it or not. A lot of times these clerks try to act like they know company policy and have no idea. However, I just bought a S&W9 compact which is clearly made for such carry.

Glock27

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I went in there a few days later to pickup something for my boat and saw where they had just put out a G27 and G26. So, in retrospect, it probaly is the counter dude not knowing what he is talking about.

The only reason I go in there is because I have a couple of friends who work there, which equals employee discounts......

meisal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 30, 2007
    Benton, LA
    Their prices are way too high. Selection stinks. Too many people hanging around the display and no one to wait on you. Go somewhere else.

Top Bottom