Bayou 9mm Bullets loads link by Darrell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210548&st=0&p=2340716

I couldn't upload the pdf to bayou shooter so I put it on Brian Enos' forum. Hope you guys enjoy it. These loads were all shot out of my personal guns and loaded and tested by me. Some accuracy data needs to be taken with a grain of salt, as I had some bad days at times testing from the bench with my old eyes. My Ransom rest groups are pretty consistant and only serves to test the accuracy of my firearms. The chrono data is good to go for all loads tested. They are listed by each gun I used. Appreciate some feedback good or bad.
    Darrell

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Appreciate it sir. I noticed you have two 135 gr loads with 3.4 grains of titegroup. They have a 50 fps dofference. Would that be due to different primers; different powder lot, or the different OAL? .05" difference.

Last edited:

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Appreciate it sir. I noticed you have two 135 gr loads with 3.4 grains of titegroup. They have a 50 fps dofference. Would that be due to different primers; different powder lot, or the different OAL? .05" difference.

Yes different primers, cases, OAL's all make a difference. Even the temp can change the velocity some. Certain powders are temp sensitive, and some reverse temp sensitive.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have tried several of those loads because of the powder shortage. So far they have been dead on for me.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom