Can Anyone Recommend a Lightweight J Frame Holster for my 360PD?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phattwoohie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2024
    Alexandria, La.
    I'm switching from a Glock 26 to the 360PD, to reduce the amount of weight when carrying with shorts in the summer time. My problem is now finding a decent light weight holster for the 360PD. Most of the leather ones I'm looking at are 4.5-6 ounces. I'd prefer Kydex as that is what I use for my G26 and it weighs only 3 ounces and has held up very well for 5 years. Most of the Kydex I'm seeing for the J-Frame do not have great reviews. I'd like to keep the holster under 4 ounces. Every ounce counts as I'm trying to reduce my carry weight as much as possible. The Glock is an amazing small gun, but it just pulls the waistband of my shorts down too much in the Louisiana hot summers. I do a lot of activities outside and shorts help keep me a bit cooler and are easy to work in.
    Any holster recommendations are welcome.

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    All my favorite belt holsters... J-K & N Frame ...are Bianchi, Leather may be too heavy but check out their line of Kydex .

There is also "Sneaky Pete" holsters which may have something interesting to offer

... and if push comes to pull (as in pulling down on waist) ... Suspenders and a belt to hold everything up !
    Gary

Top Bottom