BB gun from Santa for a 3 Year old

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I would say he might be too young but each child is different and if you are with him it should be fine. There are some things your wife should know. First, I seriously doubt he could grab it off a shelf and go outside and cock the lever. I recently got one for my son and they take a little effort to actually cock. Second, a 3 year old has a short attention span and will probably want to play with many other things and not just want to play with the bb gun. It is a good chance he will loose interest unless it is fun time to have with his dad. Oh, it also takes some coordination to load up the bb's in the rifle. My wife was not completely happy when I bought one but she changed her mind when she saw how careful we were and that I was outside spending quality time with my boy. I don't think it is a bad thing to teach gun safety.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Supervised at all times, safety glasses, and it gets locked up when not in use - I don't see a problem.

Red Ryder, pffffft, Avanti 499 all the way... start getting him ready for the BB Championships. They are only a state away!

Top Bottom