Been around a couple months, just getting around to this.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    First of all, I blame this site entirely for my new addiction and pass time. My girlfriend sends you many thanks because I was driving her up the walls with my old habits, which pretty much just consisted of harassing her incessantly . I've always been into guns and ballistics, as I am in real life by profession an offshore blaster in the GoM. In my short time here, I've made more friends and acquaintances than I ever have in my life. I love the site, I love the community. Thanks to everybody who's taken me under their wing. You guys running the site are doing a fantastic job. I couldn't put off opting for the premium donation, just due to the fantastic community and knowledge base you guys have created. Sorry I put off my intro for so long but here it is. My name is Big Mike I grew up in Ville Platte, LA along with a few of your other members. I'm 27 years old and was recently become very successful in my professional life. I plan on starting a side business and probably obtaining my FFL. And I just want you to know that this site is the reason, and inspiration for such plans. I want to give out thanks to BigJakeWelch for giving me my first lesson on AR15's (I'm officially a koolaid drinker) all the stickies Pangris left in the rifles section were all fantastic, and anyone else I've dealt with. I haven't met an individual from this site in person that wasn't just plain professional. I plan on sticking around for a long time and learning as much as i possibly can from you guys. Thanks again ! keep up the AWESOME work. And thanks to all the positive feed back I've gotten from the good folks who've done business with me. I appreciate the stamp of approval.

Top Bottom