Begin Deprogramming

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    My favorite Utuber

And very smart..
    Listen to what he says about 2012 candidates.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-JTd-8vUdw[/ame]

Last edited:

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    He mentions Jindal. I hear alot about Jindal, but being from MS, I don't know much about Jindal.

Huckabee and Paul were my picks for the Repub nomination in '08... but unforunately both failed.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Google him.. He is the current Governor of Louisiana (in case you didnt know..) Very good guy so far.. I voted for him in the last election and the one before that .. But the idiots voted Blankstare in ..I wonder what if would have been like had he been in earlier..

Anyway. I think he would make a very good President.. He wil certainly have my vote if he runs in 2012

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I wonder what if would have been like had he been in earlier..

Anyway. I think he would make a very good President.. He wil certainly have my vote if he runs in 2012

I think whoever was in office during Katrina/Rita and the aftermath would have seen their careers ruined.

The only downside to Jindal and the 2012 is that he is associated with Louisiana.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Google him.. He is the current Governor of Louisiana (in case you didnt know..) Very good guy so far.. I voted for him in the last election and the one before that .. But the idiots voted Blankstare in ..I wonder what if would have been like had he been in earlier..

Your vote, my vote and a lot more from around the country.
    If Jindal runs, I think he would stand a damm good chance of winning after the 4 year screwing we're about to go through.

Art

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg

Haha yea I know he's the gov't, but besides ads on my DirecTV local channels when ya'll have elections, I don't know what your politicians do and don't do. I know that bitch Mary Landrieu or w/e... I don't like to even look at her.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    I hate to break it to eveyone but Jindal lacks the charm and charisma to make it on the national level as President of the USA. Also, some of the things he did at DHH will come back to bite him in the ass if he decides to go national.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom