Benelli Supernova Tactical mag ext?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys, I just bought a Benelli Supernova 18" with Comfortech stock and ghost ring sights. From the little bit of research I've done I see that the Benelli name brand mag extensions are hard to find and expensive. The only one I've found so far is a Tacstar and it seems OK. Can anyone recommend a mag extension that works well, looks good, and is a decent price?

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    UPDATE:

The people I ordered the gun from (online) sent me an e-mail Friday saying the gun I wanted was out of stock and on backorder. No one online has this gun in stock and none of the local stores have one either. I gave my name and info to Jim's, Hebert's, and Cabella's and are still waiting to hear back from them :curse:. Jim's has the gun, but it has the open rifle sights and I want the ghost ring sights.

Its an 18" Benelli Supernova tactical with Comfortec stock and ghost ring sights.
    *note* pic below shows the open rifle sights version
    sNovaTacticalCTSynthetic.jpg

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    I just traded one at Barney's in Laff. Here is a pic of it. It still has the light and pressure pad on it and a Benelli brand +2 mag. Ext.
    CIMG0166Large.jpg

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks for informing me of your shotgun. I have seen a few of the pistol grip Supernovas but I really want the one with the Comfortech grip bc I plan on using it as a skeet gun/HD gun. I didn't really care for the way that the pistol grip felt.. but If I don't hear from any of my gun dealers by the end of January 2008 I might reconsider and get th pistol grip.

Top Bottom