Beretta CX4 storm 9mm carbine like new, tons of acssesories.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have a Beretta CX4 storm 9 mm carbine rifle for sale. its come with 2 , 15 round mags and 1 , 20 round mag that are also compatible with the beretta pX4 pistol. it has an Nstar 4X32 P4 Sniper scope with lighted reticles on 11 different settings. also a beretta factory folding foregrip. I had a company custom make a barrel shroud for it which makes it look so much better. it also comes with a Nstar red dot scope, a two mag magazine pouch and a beretta 3 point sling, with an otis cleaning kit. Ive shot it tree times on July 17, 28, and september 5th and havent since. each time i put 100 rounds through it, broke it down and cleaned it thourouly. with a new job i have no time to shoot it. with everything itd retail for 1150$ but im selling it for 780 obo. Cant get pictures on her so text me and i will email them to you.. contact me if your interested. Phone: 225-763-1106.....Email: briton.myer@selu.edu

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    yes several if you text me your email address i can send them. or i can text them to you. I cant get them on here for some reason. not very technically inclined. My info is in the original thread.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom