Beretta NEOS ? ? ? Reviews

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I know a few here have them. What do you guys think of them & have you had many problems with them? A lot of people are not aware they exist due Ruger, Browning & Colts comparable designs preceding it.
    For many it is love or hate.

Please share your reviews here.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I've been looking at them off and on for a while. Yours was a nice shootin gun today. Felt real good. But now I'm leaning towards the new Walther SP22 M2.
    http://www.waltheramerica.com/webap...angId=-1&parent_category_rn=48316&isFirearm=Y
    Just a cool looking target grade gun.

Although a tricked out U22 INOX 6" with a scope would be sweet. But then there's the MkIII Hunter bull barrel......sigh....just not enough $$.:(

Dave

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I've been looking at them off and on for a while. Yours was a nice shootin gun today. Felt real good. But now I'm leaning towards the new Walther SP22 M2.
    http://www.waltheramerica.com/webap...angId=-1&parent_category_rn=48316&isFirearm=Y
    Just a cool looking target grade gun.

Although a tricked out U22 INOX 6" with a scope would be sweet. But then there's the MkIII Hunter bull barrel......sigh....just not enough $$.:(

Dave

I forgot you shot it. Mine is not quite stock. I modded it myself. It was $208 new. I might have gone with a different brand, but someone turned me on to the Neos. My first shot with the gun was a nearly perfect bullseye @25yds and that sealed the deal. Plus cheap was the theme when shopping. Cheap gun and cheap ammo.
    Next time #bambam & I need to try an experiment.
    Later,
    RDO

Top Bottom