Bersa Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottjajr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Oakdale
    Is anybody familiar with the Bersa Mini Thunder .45 I found one the other day looke like a good gun for the price but I don't know anybody who has one that can tell me something about them

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I have a Bersa Thunder .380, but I have no experience with any of their other calibers. I've heard their other caliber handguns are decent, but I can't offer much more than that. I would try to find some reviews and opinions online.

Their .380s get excellent reviews (I love mine), they're inexpensive, accurate, and very reliable; but they're also not made for high round counts, and a blowback-operated gun is a different animal.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    I have only seen one review of the thunder .45 and it was not a positive review, I can't find it right off hand though. My .380 has been reliable and accurate.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    I have a 380, UC45, and the fullsize 9mm; No problem with any of them; for the price you can't go wrong. Go to La reloading Larry can get you any of them
    There is a Bersatalk forum just for bersa pistols, check it out.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have owned several versions of the Bersa in .380 and they all worked well. No problems to report. Good gun for the price.

Trent2

Ole Dead Eye
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Oscar, LA
    I have the Bersa thunder in 45. Great gun for the price. So far I've put 200 rounds through mine without any problems. Thought I might have one or two in breaking it in, but it shot without a hitch. It shoots about 2" left at 15 yards, but I'll fix that one day.
    Also have the Bersa 380 for my wife. She loves it and it is more accurate than the 45.
    Reynerson's gunsmith in Baton Rouge is an authorized repair facility for Bersa too.

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    I spoke to reynerson today the bersa service center in louisiana he stated the bersa 45 and other models are great pistols and he repairs very few he highly recommended it.

Top Bottom