Best Burger in Livonia, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    In lafayette go to Pete's on Johnston and ask for the "Big Pete" its the shitzy!

I used to get a lil Pete and top it with a fried egg, bacon, cheese, and grilled onions. I once told my server that I call it "The heart stopper".:p Add in a side of their home made chips and that was probably one of the worst things one could eat.

Unfortunately, as I have aged, I suffer in terms of heartburn if I eat too much fat and grease, so I cut most of it out.:(

Fisherman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Best burger & fries ever were at the Brass Rail on the Strip in Lafayette in the 70's. ;) :D

Art

I remember that place but even better than that if you'll remember was a place in Milton (or was it Youngsville?) named Bero's in the late 70's and early 80's. Oh man! Don't know if I spelled it right. Don't know if it's still there but just some kinda good yeah!

Best boudin was down the road in Cade, LA at a little grocery store named Broussard's. We went there for lunch every day for a while and picked up several pounds of boudin, French bread right out of the oven and some Miller ponies and took that back to the shop.

Broussard's to the east of us, Bero's to the west of us... Hoo Boy!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom