Best Firearm Quotes !!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Little Bill Daggett: First off, Corky never carried two guns. Though he should have.
    W.W. Beauchamp: No, no, he was, he was called "Two-Gun Corcoran."
    Little Bill Daggett: Yeah well, a lot of folks did call him "Two-Gun" but that wasn't because he was sporting two pistols. That was because he had a dick that was so big it was longer than the barrel of that Walker Colt that he carried.
    AND The only insulting Corky ever did was to stick that thing of his in this French gal ol' Bob was kinda sweet on.

Little Bill Daggett
    : You see, the night that Corky walked into the Blue Bottle, and before he knows what's happening, Bob here takes a shot at him! And he misses, 'cause he's so damn drunk. Now that bullet whizzing by panicked old Corky, and he did the wrong thing. He went for his gun in such a hurry that he shot his own damn toe off. Meantime Bob here, he's aiming real good, and he squeezes off another, but he misses, because he's still so damn drunk, and he hits this thousand-dollar mirror up over the bar. And now, the Duck of Death is as good as dead. Because Corky does it right. He aims real careful, no hurry...
    W.W. Beauchamp: And...?
    Little Bill Daggett: BAM! That Walker Colt blew up in his hand, which was a failing common to that model. You see, if old Corky had had two guns instead of just a big dick, he would have been there right to the end to defend himself.
    W.W. Beauchamp: Wait a minute. You mean that, English Bob killed him when he didn't even have...?
    Little Bill Daggett: Well, old Bob wasn't goin' to wait for Corky to grow a new hand. No, he just walked over there real slow - 'cause he was drunk - and shot him right through the liver. Pop!

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You should ban yourself far at least 3 days and no guns for a month.
    Yes sir. I will be out in the woods in Mississippi from Saturday thru Wednesday...but I will have guns with me though. I will honor the first part of your request :)

Judge Mental

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Prairieville
    Turkish: **** me, hold tight. What's that?
    Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
    Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
    Tommy: It's for protection.
    Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    Connor: Jeez! It's a ****in' six-shooter. ****!
    Murphy: There's nine bodies, genius.
    Connor: What the **** were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ****ing balls.
    Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old *****, and have brought your two little mincey ****ing balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
    [Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
    Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
    [Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
    Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
    [They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
    Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

From the Movie Snatch

Last edited:

corey d

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Louisiana
    Wankster at gun store: Y'all got a clip for a nine?
    Dude behind the counter: For i High Pernt?

Also, "If you know how many guns you have, you dont have enough guns." This quote makes me not want to go count my guns. Im still going to buy more though.

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    esa8utyd.jpg

Top Bottom