Best place for ffl transfer in New Orleans area?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    We'd be happy to handle your transfer. We're located in Elmwood, which is close for you. Our charge for transfers is $15($10 for LEO, Military, or NRA) Just give us a call 504-952-3341

ArtieD

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Meraux, La
    I am in the process of transferring my first firearm through AnnieOakleaf, So far so good. Thanks for all the advice and I think the site should have a pinned thread of ffl's and rates. Lets keep this one going.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Good to know of a couple of other people in the NO area to transfer through. Hate giving my money to Jefferson Gun. Never have seen a place so unappreciative of me giving them my business. I like dealing with James (gmshooter) in Reserve, but I just dont live near him anymore.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Pm'd Annieoakleaf a couple times today and last night and no response. I used them as the ffl for an onlin purchase last night. Hopefully hear back by tomorrow. Need their ffl info sent so they can ship my gun.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Boutte
    They are a small outfit that stays very busy... hang in there, they're good folks and will get back to you as soon as they can. They have certainly earned my trust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    Sorry I haven't been able to respond to e-mail as quickly as I would have liked to. We put my father into hospice care today and to say the least it has been both hectic and emotional. 1911Dave I will pm you in just a moment.

Deborah

Top Bottom