Beware my fellow members of a scammer at the number below

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I don’t know what all happened here and I’m sorry if you got scammed, but just walking in blind and reading that text, I’m LMAO. Please tell us the story. I’m assuming the guy said he’d buy a rifle from you and just didn’t like the price?
    Man some drama today!!!We like drama !!!

Deeremanjoe

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2022
    Tickfaw
    Yep folks his ass needs to be banned immediately! I’ve never had any issues with any member here and hope it stays that way. We as a majority are better than that POS.
    I actually have been dealing on here many years never had an issue ; I was fenderman but I retired from position and that email went away so I just started a new account

Deeremanjoe

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2022
    Tickfaw
    That sucks.. I wouldn't be a happy camper if I waited for someone and they never showed. So to help us all avoid this happening to us... Did you have the rifle at or above msrp?
    The rifle was made from 1983-2003 a Marlin 25n with scope for $300 you not buying it Academy for $300

Attachments

• IMG_1741.jpeg
      IMG_1741.jpeg
      324.6 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_1916.jpeg
      IMG_1916.jpeg
      38 KB · Views: 25

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'm pretty sure that I've met over 100 people from here over the years & most are nice/decent people. Some of us do not always get along, but that doesn't mean that a person is a PoS. I just rub some people the wrong way, and vice versa.
    Yup, got a few douche nozzles on here always looking for a fight, but ignoring the little bit of bad is easy for all the good folks on here.

Top Bottom