Biden Chinese Connection

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/apr/12/china-sent-not-so-subtle-threat-joe-biden-revealin/

I woke early to see this made the top story on my local and very liberal news. This is the same story albeit with less information released a few days ago.

This is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency.

This is coming after what jas been reported as $31M+ USD have been funneled to the Biden family from Chinese pay for play deals from 2011-2018+/-

Many of Biden’s opponents have been speculating China may have information that has compromised Joe Biden and his family. Policies surrounding Biden and his political cohort’s support EVs, divestment in US energy, and many anti freedom efforts like sweeping gun control measures.

Joe Biden has lied numerous times about his relationship with Hunter and the Chinese connection. It appears Americans have been swindled!

This is the end of the Biden presidency, but look at the damage done to our economy! How can we prevent this from happening in the future? Please share you thoughts and ideas on this evolving story!

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    China, China China!

How is it that the only claims to “American China Relations” only applies to Democratic Presidents and why is it only China? How many know who actually started the negotiations and then left for the next poor bastard to take the full blame from the opposing side?!!

Do y’all really think that whomever “Your Boy”is at the time is only involved or vested into the best countries on behalf of the American People?

Just a bunch of yammering while everyone just keeps on buying their Evil-China-Spy-Products and blame it all on the elected officials. How about get up and do something about it instead of all these idiotic political therapy sessions.

From an American that’s made 16+ trips to Shenzhen, China; Vietnam; Taiwan & South Korea, I can tell you that we are out-worked, undereducated, overpaid and generally whinny bitches compared to those countries, but actually it doesn’t stop there because the majority of Canada, Europe and everyone’s most feared country, Mexico has worked themselves to death to keep our attention and then take whatever work we done want to do anymore! Back in January of this year I resigned from my job that had me zig-zagging all over the U.S. and all those countries for the last 5 years trying to build a piece of American Tech that 3 of those have already that is easily 10 years ahead. There is even a special program that was funded 3 presidents back that took 2 years before anyone ever applied for the funding, that has hundreds of millions in backing and in that time the USA has Lost and doesn’t have one single complete product that is truly functional while those 3 countries are on their 3rd, 4th or 5th version that performs flawlessly!

To make America Great Again, doesn’t stop when you cast your ballot for whichever candidate you decide to choose. The last time that America came together as a United America was in WWII and they all sacrificed on a daily basis over 5+ years and then went to work after it was all done. Can you say that you’re really proud of what you’ve contributed and do you feel you did your part or did enough? Do you truly feel that talking **** about, “Cheeto” or “Grandpa” or whatever the next one will be called is doing anything worthy of whichever party you prefer ?!!

The main problem with America is Americans that are willing to talk the talk but are still stumbling through life because that’s what they see others doing and think that’s what they should be doing…

Here’s a link going back quite a ways on the relationship of the American Government & China. Notice that it’s neither Liberal or Ultra Right Conservative biased:

Top Bottom