Biden drops out

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    This reminds me of the coup on Mikhail Gorbachev. He was sent on vacation with communist party leaders that tried to push him from power. That’s when Boris Yeltsin stepped in.
    Dumbactates using commie playbook. Who could see that coming.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Trump hung with a lot of Demonrats coming up as a rich New York liberal - bought a lot of politicians. He changed. I still don't like his persona but I believe he's now doing the right thing for America. JMO.
    It seems the Dems loved him for his money, kinda like when he bestowed a large monetary gift to Chelsea Clinton for her Wedding gift. Hillary and Bill LOVED him. Then when he decided to run for President and "Drain the swamp", they all hated him. They now know what he is capable of after his serving 4 years as President, and consider him a threat to their evil empire.

folivier

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    My feeling is that biden will be kept hidden then just before the election will "die" so they can pull in the sympathy vote.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    My feeling is that biden will be kept hidden then just before the election will "die" so they can pull in the sympathy vote.
    If he didn't die of "Covid" already. Has anyone seen or heard from him since he got the big payoff from Obama and the Clintons? You know they waved that cash in front of his nose and he said "What election?"

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    God help us all...... Cannot believe that he was able to stay out in front for as long as he did.... thought that they would have replaced him long before now.............................. drill sgt.
    I believe he was only allowed to stay because he was being "controlled" by someone (insert your person/group here). The writing was on the wall that he was no longer effective, so it was time to move on to someone else.

Top Bottom