BK no way!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    BK on Carrolton Ave in NOLA. Half block off Claiborne Ave. We lived on Burdette Street.
    I used to eat there after working near Security Sporting Goods. I would get off the Carrollton bus, eat in BK then catch the St. Charles Streetcar heading home (Pleasant St and Magazine).

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I used to eat there after working near Security Sporting Goods. I would get off the Carrollton bus, eat in BK then catch the St. Charles Streetcar heading home (Pleasant St and Magazine).
    Yes sir, I remember Security. Used to spend whatever allowance and part time job earnings I got on lures, tackle, and stuff. Carrolton and Palm, the strip mall there. Remember the Sealtest ice cream shop just up the road? Worked at Sizzler across the street for a while too as a teenager, part time. And of course, Ye Old College Inn on Carrolton :) Best poboys around!

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I don’t care for technology myself and don’t care for using apps when I can do something myself but with that being said I don’t see the downside or hassle to downloading the BK app if it gets you better discounts and freebies. I haven’t eaten BK since Katrina hit only because it was the only thing open near my home at the time. I don’t really care for any of that garbage and for the price of what they are charging these days I can pick up some ground meat and make myself a real burger that actually tastes delicious. I can count on one hand fast food restaurants I’ll eat at.

Top Bottom