Black aces mini S

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kipp Castaing

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2023
    Slidell, La
    I have a Black Aces mini S and I'm wondering why I occasionally see them on gun broker they trying to get $1,700 to $2,200 and they get bought a dissappear. I bought it new in 2020 for $500 just because it was cool looking to me. Put it in the safe and never fired it. It's just a black aces so can it really be worth that much? I just want to get a educated opinion on it. Has anyone even seen one lately?

Attachments

• 20240505_151702~2.jpg
      20240505_151702~2.jpg
      413.5 KB · Views: 75
    • 20240505_151726~2.jpg
      20240505_151726~2.jpg
      279.9 KB · Views: 78

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    I've heard very mixed things about all the Black Aces guns. I know the Tac 13 (1187 with 13in barrel and raptor grip) was initially cheap as well but rapidly increased in price until they stopped making them. And that trend continues today. They are very, very desired by Rhett Neumayer's cheek shooting crowd and us "stockless shotgun" fans in general. If your gun performs as well as the very rare beast that is the Tac13 that's probably why the prices get like that. Especially so if it's been discontinued or no longer commerically sold in the US.

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    When I looked into getting one of the AOW's, I see feedback that some did not run well. I know you only hear the bad things but I never used a semi auto shotgun and I didn't feel like gambling on it.

I ended up with the Mossberg Shockwave which I didn't like until I put a stock and red dot on it. Looking back, I think I would of enjoyed the tac13/mini s with both a stock and red dot.

It looks like the tac 13's are double the price they were a few years ago.

pandabear

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Here's where I get confused again. I'm assuming your wording may not be exact, but if you put a "stock" on it, wouldn't that make it a SBS(SHORT BARREL SHOTGUN)? I'm still asking!

Kipp Castaing

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2023
    Slidell, La
    Here's where I get confused again. I'm assuming your wording may not be exact, but if you put a "stock" on it, wouldn't that make it a SBS(SHORT BARREL SHOTGUN)? I'm still asking!
    I'm confused about it also. When I bought it years ago it was just a normal transfer. Now my 7inch barreled genesis gen 12 considered a SBS so I had to have a tax stamp. They are about the same length. That is the question

Top Bottom