SOLD: Black Powder Pistols

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    WTS a small collection of black powder pistols. These are all 80s vintage stuff that has been sitting untouched for years. All these appear to be unfired. The frizzens on the flintlocks show no signs of having ever having been struck.

Top left: Navy Arms Charleville reproduction. Has screw for attachment for a belt hook, but don’t have a belt hook to go with it. $275 *Sold*

Underneath the Charleville is a Pedersoli Queen Anne. $250 *Sold*

At the bottom, a Japanese made Tower reproduction. Think this one should have a brass cap at the end of the pistol grip but it appears to have been finished without one. Selling pretty much for the value of the lock. $100 *Sold*

On the right are two New Orleans Ace pistols. Couple of the ramrod eyelets were a little loose on these, so I shimmed them with whatever I had lying around. They seem okay for now, now but to do these right they should probably be silver soldered. $100 each or $175 for the pair. *Sold*

Reasonable offers/package deals happily considered. FTF only - I’m located in Hammond but can meet anywhere along the I-12 corridor or within a reasonable distance from Hammond or Baton Rouge. PM me if interested.p

Attachments

• 20210928_201751 (3).jpg
      20210928_201751 (3).jpg
      201 KB · Views: 56
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom