Boat Rentals at Toledo Bend?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mountainair26

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    My wife and I are spending the weekend at Toledo Bend June 25 for our anniversary and I was looking for boat rentals since we're not able to use ours that weekend.
    Just thought I'd ask here if anyone happens to know someone who rents boats on the reservoir or in the area? I only found one company that does (turtle beach) and they are all booked up. Any help would be appreciated.
    We're experienced boaters and will respect anyone's equipment on the off chance there is someone on this forum who would lend us their boat for a half day or a day June 25th for a fee of course. Just wanted to catch the sunset and maybe try to fish a little bit, we'll take anything from john boat to party barge if it's available. Thank you

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I think I saw a sign for boat rental at LTD this week. Living The Dream Guide service

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    You may also try just calling a few of the lodges. Years ago we rented a small cabin from one of the more obscure lodges (sorry, no recollection of the name). Anyways, they had a 16 foot Carolina Skiff with a 25 for rent. Extremely cheap.

Top Bottom