Body of missing Georgia man found

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    No one gave him drugs to make him OD purposely, he willingly sought out drugs and OD by accident. There are a lot of ODs in Baton Rouge daily, most are saved because of Narcan and never make the news. This guys “wife” pushed the issue and tried to make it seem the detectives were not doing their job because of the lack of info they were putting out but in reality most of the info was just being withheld.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    No one gave him drugs to make him OD purposely, he willingly sought out drugs and OD by accident. There are a lot of ODs in Baton Rouge daily, most are saved because of Narcan and never make the news. This guys “wife” pushed the issue and tried to make it seem the detectives were not doing their job because of the lack of info they were putting out but in reality most of the info was just being withheld.
    Logic doing logic things again I see.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Thought there was a law on the books if you gave somebody drugs that resulted in them OD’ing and dying they could be charged criminally for the death of the person

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    If you try to buy good drugs from someone claiming to be selling them, and they sell you bad drugs without you knowing...it should be fraud.

I dont know of any OD'd people that were looking for bad drugs. I'm sure they are out there.

It's kind of funny to see a cop blaming an OD victim and standing up for a drug dealer with 50+ arrests and a murder.

We are living in clown world! lol

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I'm trying to find the law, I was under the impression that if it was bad drugs. Not if you OD.

So i read an article that said in 2022 they passed a law that if it's heroin or fentanyl the dealer can be charged.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Thought there was a law on the books if you gave somebody drugs that resulted in them OD’ing and dying they could be charged criminally for the death of the person
    That’s not what you were implying in your statement. You said they “gave him drugs hoping he would OD so they could rob him”. That Is not true and that is what I was referring to. Yes there is a law for selling drugs causing a death.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If you try to buy good drugs from someone claiming to be selling them, and they sell you bad drugs without you knowing...it should be fraud.

I dont know of any OD'd people that were looking for bad drugs. I'm sure they are out there.

It's kind of funny to see a cop blaming an OD victim and standing up for a drug dealer with 50+ arrests and a murder.

We are living in clown world! lol
    Yes we are. The world is full of clowns who can’t read and comprehend. I in no way took up for a drug dealer, I simply provided facts about this incident. Sorry you misread.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I’ll have to look for the article again that stated they intended to rob him when they get him at the bus stop and said they were gonna give him enough drugs to pass out, and rob him

Top Bottom