Bonnie Blue flag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If it's any consolation I had a Bonnie Blue flag on the bumper of my car as well as a sticker that said "American by Birth, Southerner by the Grace of God".

No one knew what the flag was. I also had a Bonnie Blue, Confederate Battle, Gadsen and Jolly Roger at my desk, too. One of my buddies (a white guy) would laugh and state, "Our Sound Quality Engineer, Kevin Reed here, is an African American Southerner." He'd then point to my flag display and state, "Membership has it's privledges." This was during the cursed "Diversity Training" bullsh1t Corp America was stressing.

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    Flag of Somilia:
    somalia-flag.gif.jpg

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    My mother, a member of the Daughters of the Confederacy, Daughters of the American Revolution, and several others. Used to dress up in the full attire and give out First Official Confederate Battle flag along the parade routes she would walk. She wasn't allowed to give out the well known confederate flag because of racial issues but it always made me laugh watching her dressed in the full attire giving out tons and tons of these flags to everyone no matter race, creed, or color they all wanted one. I always wondered how she got away with doing it every year and then I realized no one bothered going home to look up what flag they had received.

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    I have an 89 Jeep Comanche I'm partial to. It has a skinny steering wheel, bench seat, no airbags, no abs. I don't care for the radio/cassette deck but that ain't a big deal. Work in progress only 94,000 mi.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Political correctness is dragging our country into a hole it may not come out of.
    My, how things have changed- even since I was a kid. Today, even my favorite TV show would never be aired because of ignorant fools calling it "racist".

dukes-of-hazzard.jpg

(...but seeing a pic of "Daisy Duke" never gets old..;)

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    Yeah your right. I grew up on that show too. It is the people like us who need to stop being afraid of political correctness. It is the majority not saying what they truly believe in that is hurting this country.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Political correctness is dragging our country into a hole it may not come out of.
    My, how things have changed- even since I was a kid. Today, even my favorite TV show would never be aired because of ignorant fools calling it "racist".

dukes-of-hazzard.jpg

(...but seeing a pic of "Daisy Duke" never gets old..;)

True.

I thought the doors were welded shut on the General.... Ooops!

Top Bottom