Border Patrol has new term - "OTM"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Nothing new. Remember those trucks found last week with hundreds of illegals crammed in to them? Many of them were OTMs?
    Quoted from -> http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/2011/may/18/hundreds-migrants-two-trailer-trucks
    The immigration institute said in a statement that 410 of the migrants were from Guatemala, 47 from El Salvador, 32 from Ecuador, 12 from India, six from Nepal, three from China and one each from Japan, the Dominican Republic and Honduras.
    and also from the same article...
    In January, Chiapas state authorities discovered 219 migrants squeezed into a trailer truck.

Most of those migrants were from Central America but six were from Sri Lanka and four from Nepal.
    Anyone who has read any press on the subject if illegal boarder crossers has been well aware of this problem for quite a while.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Its not new, its old, For further explination watch this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cHXJ8sGiuw[/ame]

TheIT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2011

Abh3vol.firemen

unskilled labor expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    houma,la
    there should be a shoot on site law for the illegals.post signs facing mexico in spanish saying it is u.s. policy for any american to shoot you if you cross the border.i'd love to take a vaction to a border state if that was the policy with my 91/30.:D:draw:

Peashooter

Peanut Gallery Gang
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    New Orleans
    there should be a shoot on site law for the illegals.post signs facing mexico in spanish saying it is u.s. policy for any american to shoot you if you cross the border.i'd love to take a vaction to a border state if that was the policy with my 91/30.:D:draw:

Would you shoot the women and babies also?
    Or just the men?

Last edited:

Abh3vol.firemen

unskilled labor expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    houma,la
    not children but the adults know better.if its a family then it would be best to call border patrol.from what i've seen being stationed in san diego the majority of illegals are males looking for work,smugling drugs,escaping the cartels they used to/currently work for or avoid mexico's legal system.so if this were a policy then if gives the border patrol a smaller group to chase and less crime in the states beside the job issue.apparently stopping the few they catch and sending them back ist not working.how many people live on the border and some who own a farm or ranch?they get broken into,robbed and sometimes get into a violent confertations. the work permit needs to go away to.there are plenty of americans willing to work but cant live off what little the forigners are making per hour.where i live and vol. as a fireman the majorty of the dui car wrecks are mexicans.legal or not i dont know but they dont speak english or care what they do because all they get is deported and i'm sure sneak back across later some where else.now its becoming a point of enrty for more then mexicans.so excuse me if i come up with extreme ideas,somethings got to be done!:squint:

Peashooter

Peanut Gallery Gang
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    New Orleans
    Maybe you could use some of those "extreme ideas" to help pass or convince lawmakers to institute MAJOR fines and penalties to any business that hire illegals,
    No school, bennies, no anchor babies and voila....problem solved without shooting anyone ;)

Abh3vol.firemen

unskilled labor expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    houma,la
    uuhhh they already have those in place in alot of areas just like gun control laws how those working out?put a bullet in some one is cheaper for the tax payer then giving a non-citzen a citzen right witch is right to due process.

Peashooter

Peanut Gallery Gang
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    New Orleans
    uuhhh they already have those in place in alot of areas just......put a bullet in some one is cheaper.....

Well, if that's what you want to do, then have at it killa....
    No wait!
    Now that I think about it, doncha think you could get more impact it you caught a couple coming over, then film a Youtube video of YOU, (Mr Abh3vol.firemen) cutting off their heads with a dull knife, showing the poor bastards, all gurgling and spittin, pleading to you and Dios for their sorry lives?
    :puke:
    If you were in charge, would you call something like this "ethnic cleansing" to justify yourself ?
    Jesus Christ you people

I digress

When Oklahoma enacted House Bill 1804 a few years ago,
    http://whatmatters2us.blogspot.com/2007/11/texas-overwhelmed-by-illegal-aliens.html
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-09-26-moving_N.htm

The illegal population exploded.......out of state ;)
    They clogged the highways beating feet for states the allowed them to stay (whilst looking the other way)
    Not only did OK law target Mexicans but the Americans who facilitate or hire them

Here an US citizen in arrested and charged with a felony for transporting an illegal
    http://www.zimbio.com/Illegal+immigration/articles/172/New+Oklahoma+Anti+Illegal+Alien+Law+Toughest

Last edited:

robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I don't think it should be legal for regular civilians to shoot illegal border crossers. You have no way of knowing that the person is actually an illegal. It could be a hispanic US citizen who walked over the border to visit his favorite taco truck and is now walking back.

However, if Border patrol wants to set up a clearly defined wall/fence, and shoot anyone who is found trying to climb over it, I'm all for that. That way, they'd have a good notion that the guy was illegal since he could have just crossed at a checkpoint if he were legal.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I don't think it should be legal for regular civilians to shoot illegal border crossers. You have no way of knowing that the person is actually an illegal. It could be a hispanic US citizen who walked over the border to visit his favorite taco truck and is now walking back.

However, if Border patrol wants to set up a clearly defined wall/fence, and shoot anyone who is found trying to climb over it, I'm all for that. That way, they'd have a good notion that the guy was illegal since he could have just crossed at a checkpoint if he were legal.

There is already a natural barrier for most of the border, one of those river things...

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Id like to see a video of Mexicans being tazed by some long ranged weapon while trying to cross the border.. that would get a million hits on youtube..

Abh3vol.firemen

unskilled labor expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    houma,la
    i guess the kinder,gentler way of enforcement is way better.:rolleyes:thats why leos have to be careful how rough they handle some one so they dont offend the suspect or get video taped by the public for brutality.i'm not leo but i have read and seen youtube videos of them second guessing deadly force because they had issues with police brutality and some even died because of it.can you image if our military had to fight war the same way?when i was in the navy standing armed watch i was never told that if some one tried boardering my ship unarmed i was to yell stop numerous times and backing up until some came to help. when they started to advance i would draw my weapon tell them to stop and before they got within arms length shoot.but i guess that was wrong,they werent armed and couldnt possibly be trying to board ilegaly for a bad reason.just like the border.they know its wrong but will be nice,they arent terrorist or criminals.just let them walk by and wait till they commit a crime them do some thing. point is paper work passed around by politicians about what should be done is not working.we need some kind of action.how many other countries arrest people for ilegaling crossing there border and make them serve jail time there not just send right back to cross later.i bet some would shoot some one because they have military border protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom