Bottoms Up II

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    Mary Landrieu wants your vote — and will help you keg-stand in order to get it
    ByB6vD0IQAABPZF.jpg:large

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/09/21/sen-mary-landrieu-wants-your-vote-and-will-help-you-keg-stand-in-order-to-get-it/

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Seriously what kind of message does this send to our kids and to foreign countries. For us to have a politician, that is supposed to represent Louisiana, participating in a keg stand is ridiculous and unprofessional. What makes anyone think that was a good idea. I don't like her and never have but I would hope for a certain level of maturity from any politician, democrat or republican.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Worse , we will have to wait until Dec. to vote her out !

The main reason for uncertainty: Louisiana's election laws. Strategists in both parties say a Dec. 6 runoff is likely because Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu and top Republican challenger Bill Cassidy will struggle to exceed 50 percent on the crowded Nov. 4 ballot.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    She is garbage, but she probably stayed at this keg party longer than the phony fans stayed in the stadium during the game. Just when your team needs you the most, you are pouting and leaving the game in the 3rd quarter because your beloved Tigers are not dismembering the competition.

What babies!

This is for whiny LSU fan pretenders AND Mary Landrieu.

:madfawk:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I couldn't give two sh!ts for Mary, and will be casting my vote against her come election time, but seriously, who gives a rat's a$$ if she participates at a party? If a republican was photographed doing the same thing, he'd be "down home" or "one of the guys" just "supporting his team" and "being a true fan" and none of us on here would care. If it's a genuine photo of a genuine moment where she is just being a person, good for her! If it's a staged photo which is more likely the case, then she's proven she's a politician like we already knew she was so again, who cares? Be upset about her voting record and her politics, worry about her party line rather than her party time.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I couldn't give two sh!ts for Mary, and will be casting my vote against her come election time, but seriously, who gives a rat's a$$ if she participates at a party? If a republican was photographed doing the same thing, he'd be "down home" or "one of the guys" just "supporting his team" and "being a true fan" and none of us on here would care. If it's a genuine photo of a genuine moment where she is just being a person, good for her! If it's a staged photo which is more likely the case, then she's proven she's a politician like we already knew she was so again, who cares? Be upset about her voting record and her politics, worry about her party line rather than her party time.

I'm with you, my gut tells me a PR person told her to run over there though.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I don't get all the internet commandos hiding behind their keyboards, bitching about our Senator. You're not a Senator; you don't know what it takes to do that job. So why don't you raise 30mm in campaign funds, qualify for the ballot, get yourselves elected and change things from inside.

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    I don't get all the internet commandos hiding behind their keyboards, bitching about our Senator. You're not a Senator; you don't know what it takes to do that job. So why don't you raise 30mm in campaign funds, qualify for the ballot, get yourselves elected and change things from inside.
    Don't question politicians if you're not one? Foolishness.

Sent via dixie cup string phone.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Exactly. Now she knows how "we" feel.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell

Damn, you have a point...

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Damn, you have a point...

Because I don't have to know the intricacies of something to judge the RESULTS. If they are f***** up, then you're doing something wrong. The intelligent individual would reevaluate and make changes.

And if somebody else has to do it, what do we need you for?

Last edited:

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette

:rofl:

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    I, for one, am appalled at yall for not appreciating her new "Hops for the Hippo" campaign. I hear she's going to put a more, uh, "urban" campaign out there later this year titled "Manatee & Malt Liquor."

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension

Sorry we hurt yer feelings.
    We won't insult your favorite Senator any more. :rofl:

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    Because I don't have to know the intricacies of something to judge the RESULTS. If they are f***** up, then you're doing something wrong. The intelligent individual would reevaluate and make changes.

And if somebody else has to do it, what do we need you for?
    Now,now, we'll have none of this "thinking" nonsense...:mamoru:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom