Boyce Police Chief convicted of 3 NFA violations

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Artabar posted his comment as I was posting mine above...I went read the wiki link and I saw this in there...

He was also indicted on double malfeasance charges by the State of Louisiana, which alleges that during the past ten years, Williams failed to submit at least 117 felony arrest files to the office of Rapides Parish District Attorney James Downs. Those cases hence were not prosecuted.

The state indictment also alleges that on six separate occasions, Williams altered, moved, or removed substances believed to be drugs with the intent of distorting the results of investigations.

Now if any of that turns out to be true, than he deserves everything he gets imo. If the facts are what he said they were than I feel the punishment is harsh.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    How? Either they prosecute you or they don't.

Would you have preferred they stamp "No Sprinkles" on his Dunkin' Donuts Card?

It doesnt matter to me if you agree with me or not, and I certainly dont feel the need to try to convince you. I didnt ask for your opinion, I was sharing mine, sorry you dont like it, /shrug. Its how I feel.

Please feel free to continue being an internet wise guy with someone who cares. ;)

mudder

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    cenla
    "No Sprinkles" on his Dunkin' Donuts Card

come on now, this is Boyce, we don't even have a traffic light

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I agree with the decision. You can't have an unregistered machine gun in your house even if you are a police chief. Even law enforcement agency machine guns are registered with the NFA and transferred in a very similar fashion to how civilians transfer legal machine guns.

This. Anyone on this board would be up a wellknown creek without a paddle if in possession of those weapons, why should he be an exception? Wonder how many times he has let someone go with a warning from federal charges because they didn't know it was illegal?

Top Bottom