BR Man Forced Young Girls Into Prostitution.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    When convicted and put into the general population just let it be known to the other guest of the facility as to what he was actually charged with and I am sure that he will be taken care of for the rest of his natural life which might not be very long time. ................................................................. drill sgt.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    That is not a surprise to anyone . That is an everyday way of life for those people . That is what the crack world is all about . He will not be in any danger in the slammer because most of the people in there have done the same thing or been involved in similar activities. I'm not saying it's not wrong I'm just saying it's a typical deal .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    When convicted and put into the general population just let it be known to the other guest of the facility as to what he was actually charged with and I am sure that he will be taken care of for the rest of his natural life which might not be very long time. ................................................................. drill sgt.

Correct, he will be taken care of nightly by his fellow inmates.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That is not a surprise to anyone . That is an everyday way of life for those people . That is what the crack world is all about . He will not be in any danger in the slammer because most of the people in there have done the same thing or been involved in similar activities. I'm not saying it's not wrong I'm just saying it's a typical deal .

Wrong.

He will need protective custody - and eventually he will be taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    Wrong.

He will need protective custody - and eventually he will be taken care of.

Remember a few years ago when the daughter or one of the wardens at Homer / wade correctional institution was kidnapped ,raped and murdered by the trustie who decided he didn't want to be trusted anymore ? The inmates were calling his name , cheering and concidered him a hero . The very few blacks that were disgusted by it kept quiet . The majority of those in prison were just like him . That is nothing to be looked down on by them it's a way of life . The black prison population could care less about young girls or how they are treated .

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Remember a few years ago when the daughter or one of the wardens at Homer / wade correctional institution was kidnapped ,raped and murdered by the trustie who decided he didn't want to be trusted anymore ? The inmates were calling his name , cheering and concidered him a hero . The very few blacks that were disgusted by it kept quiet . The majority of those in prison were just like him . That is nothing to be looked down on by them it's a way of life . The black prison population could care less about young girls or how they are treated .

All I can say is rapists and child molesters catch Hell in prison from all I have heard and read.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom