Brass knuckle legality?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    How so? It's just a stun gun.

Also, I learned it was the current that kills. But then I've people refer to some voltages as "lethal voltages". My wall socket is 110V. There was one stun gun there that supposedly 2.4MV. Is the current incredibly tiny with these?

The current, i.e. amperage, is what causes lethality. Point of fact, I believe it's the shorter wavelengths that are more deadly (as they pass through the body much faster), so the concept of "tiny current" might be backwards in this regard. Your wall socket has higher amperage than your stun gun, regardless of the disparity in voltage.

That said, I'm sure enough volts at even very low amperage could cause death if delivered for a long enough period of time. It's simply not a question I've ever asked.

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    lol I have a pair of brass knuckles I found on the ground in a dump. I dont even know where they are now somewhere in my room. Good to know im not in illegal possesion of them. I just kept them cause I though they looked cool and never seen any in real life until then. I was about 10 at the time.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Foxy,

If you film yourself shocking me, would you post it on here just like some people do the fingerbanging?

JR1572

Oh hell no, YouTube..... :rofl:

I was going to go to the gun show but I'm good on candles, swords, and nunchucks. Now brass tazing knuckles. Wow. I miss all the cool stuff.:mamoru:

Actually, this show was much better than the last three I went to. Less junk and more decent stuff to peruse. There was a guy that had some interesting WW1 and WW2 stuff too.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    On Sunday I was back and played with a couple of these zap guns. The strong one actually hurt my ears the electrical snap was so loud. I'll go on a limb and say probably MOST attackers would just turn around and walk away if you brandished that thing. As long as they aren't actually high on something and have more than 3 or 4 working brain cells...

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I'll go on a limb and say probably MOST attackers would just turn around and walk away if you brandished that thing. As long as they aren't actually high on something and have more than 3 or 4 working brain cells...
    A couple a weeks ago a woman was attack in a library by drunk in Cincinnati.
    The man grabbed her; so she hit him with her taser. That's when the guy began hitting her in the chest.
    Attacker gets Tased by victim

A woman grabbed by a man Wednesday night at the main library in downtown Cincinnati used a Taser stun gun on him before he was arrested, police said.

Aaron Crutcher, 20, was booked into the Hamilton County jail just before 8:30 p.m. on two counts of assault and one count each of disorderly conduct and menacing.

According to Cincinnati police, he grabbed a woman at the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, 800 Vine St.

She happened to be armed with a Taser stun gun, which she fired at him, records show. He began punching her in the chest.

Library security personnel and Cincinnati police intervened and took him into custody. He screamed and threatened the woman and library staff, court records show.

Taser International, which supplies 15,000 law enforcement agencies with equipment, markets a new model of its stun gun designed for use by private citizens.
    bilde
    http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100114/NEWS0107/301140025/Attacker-gets-Tased-by-victim

The asshats Myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/aaron.crutcher

:)

Last edited:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah, there are those people that they don't work on that's a fact. BUTT.If you were coming at someone with ill intentions and that person while you were still 10' away cracked a stun gun at you that actaully hurt your ears and made you wince with each pop, what would YOU think:

A) Ok, I don't think I need what she has that bad, I think I'll move on...

B) Sheeeeet I bet I could work right past that, dat sheet only gonna **** me off more....

:rofl:

Woods

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Option B, most definitely.

If it don't hurt, how do you know you're doing it right?

lol

Top Bottom