Breaking News: Judge Blocks Obama's 6-Month Offshore Drilling Moratorium

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    Bout damn time...............waiting on more details via Fox News.

We've been sitting still for the past damn week jumping hoops f/ the *&%$ing MMS. Brand new rig straight outta da shipyard.

I've got everything I need f/ two sidetracks sitting on deck; whipstocks - directional - eline.....etc....churnin' up $$..waiting on these idiots to issue our APD.

Just sent in a guy who sat out here f/ 1 week to re-certify our well control equipment, collect data books, etc......heard Cameron had 25 damn trucks sitting outside their shop waiting to get BOP's in f/ re-certification!

Now they want our relief well plan/proposal?! Guess we're lucky enough to be sitting over 4-5 p&a'd wells we could use if needed, but WTF!!!

This whole croc of sh!t is getting into my hobby $$ and delaying my new toys.

Bout time I start looking into nursing school.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Here's a little more from Bloomberg....

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-22/u-s-deepwater-oil-drilling-ban-lifted-today-by-new-orleans-federal-judge.html

They say the White House will appeal (how else can they destroy our economy if they don't?)....Once again- more proof that these guys must go.

These aren't the same idiots sueing the state of Arizona for following federal law? Laws the federal goverment is refusing to enforce. Talk about being out of step with mainstream voters. :rolleyes:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    election_2010_tshirt-p235443618801872346ouj2_400.jpg

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill

............"Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said Obama believes strongly that drilling at such depths does not make any sense"...........

Doesn't make sense?!

But giving Petro-Bras $2billion to drill 2-3 times deeper makes more sense.

Incompetent doesn't even being to describe this man. Ignorant hate and malcontent is better.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Someone needs to take the lead on how much power the president really has. How can you you issue a permit then reject it without a real reason ? They can say how educated this president is ,but his rational decission making is zero !!!

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Originally Posted by CloudStrife View Post
    Won't drilling continue while appeals are being made?

Judge Neponitatno (sp) of fox news says the decission will come from the 5th circut of appeals in NOLA by next week as they go on holiday vacation real soon. Hope some of those guys and gals have the stones to say no to Obama. This states livelyhood is at stake.

Top Bottom