Breaking News - Remington 1911

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    Hey, ScubaSteve you shouldn't hold back, let us know what you honestly think of the pistol. No i'm right there with ya, I guess originality is not their strong suit. I got excited at first, I thought you were talking about the shotgun, then thought about the WWII pistol but then it was neither. Anyone know where the piece is manufactured?

Catmonkey

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Lafayette
    Based on what I'm finding, it looks like the pistol is being manufactured at Remington’s facility in Ilion New York.

Remington1911_2.jpg

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    That's a nice pistol there, CP.

Well hey, if you're an apparent freak like me, and think these are cool and unique, check this one out. I almost let a little pee out when I first saw this one. It's mint AND a 6 incher.

"The Schuetzen Pistol works is the 1911 division at Olympic Arms. All SPW pistols feature matched frames and slides. Individually fitted and head spaced barrels, complete ramp and throat jobs, lowered and widened ejection port, beveled mag wells, hand stoned to match hammers, and sears, lightweight long-shoe over-travel adjusted trigger, shaped and tensioned extracror, extended thumb safety, wide beavertail safety, adjustable rear sights, dovetail front sight, and full length guide rods."

pix706401421.jpg
    pix706401484.jpg

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    lmao@Charliepapa............I gotta admit the longslide Is tough lookin!!!!!!!!!!!!Wouldnt mind havin one of those new remingtons in a long slide version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    lmao@Charliepapa............I gotta admit the longslide Is tough lookin!!!!!!!!!!!!Wouldnt mind havin one of those new remingtons in a long slide version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuk it up big daddy! :mamoru:

it'll be here for me to put under my pillow in a few days if the pony express doesn't lose it. :eek3:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom