Broken Browning

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    It's an Auto-5

The bolt won't pull back all the way. It feels like something is stopping it but I don't know how to disassemble it and it's not mine otherwise I'd give it a go. :rofl:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Will you be careful?!?

my dad is kinda funny about his guns.(like most people on here)

Usually the first thing I'd try is to beat the bolt back with a sledgehammer, but I'll skip that part just for you Mel ;)

I can take a look at it and see what might be going on. Pretty hard to mess up an A5, What was the guy doing with it when you say "playing"?

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Usually the first thing I'd try is to beat the bolt back with a sledgehammer, but I'll skip that part just for you Mel ;)

I can take a look at it and see what might be going on. Pretty hard to mess up an A5, What was the guy doing with it when you say "playing"?

I found this out last night....it was my little brother he was done hunting and was leaving the stand and was trying to unload and the bullets got stuck. That's what I was told!

hot shot

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville La
    I found this out last night....it was my little brother he was done hunting and was leaving the stand and was trying to unload and the bullets got stuck. That's what I was told!

I think I figured out your problem. Souposed to use shotgun shells, not bullets in a shotgun!!
    :mamoru:

Im just messin with you, dont get defensive.

Top Bottom