BS Spyderco LINK & CODE INSIDE. **SOLD OUT**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be interested in a custom Bayoushooter Spyderco?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm a Centofante III fan. The numbers are getting up there.

But to make 600 I think we'll need a promise that Spanky's likeness will be engraved on the blade, so when we are away from the forum at rehab or the range we can open the knife a have an inspirational moment to ourselves.

I think we will have a more accurate representation after the weekend and from what I understand we are really looking for around 500 I just emailed the guy in R&D and the woman in marketing to get more information on exactly what we will pay, what models we can choose from etc, so we will see if this is even something we can make happen.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I will buy one regardless of anything, but if it is too plain, I will only buy one. If it is something eye catching I may be down for more.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    See, now I am all excited and giddy over being able to get a cool new, limited edition, bayoushooter spyderco... but I am sure these things (if we can even get enough interest) are a LOOONG ways off. Any of the people working on making this happen, know an estimated turnaround time these types of things have taken for other forums in the past?

I may just have to go buy myself a new knife to play with to dull the seemingly urgent need for a new knife, that I really don't need at all, but must have at the same time...

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    See, now I am all excited and giddy over being able to get a cool new, limited edition, bayoushooter spyderco... but I am sure these things (if we can even get enough interest) are a LOOONG ways off. Any of the people working on making this happen, know an estimated turnaround time these types of things have taken for other forums in the past?

I may just have to go buy myself a new knife to play with to dull the seemingly urgent need for a new knife, that I really don't need at all, but must have at the same time...

From what I understand the turn around on the USN forum was around 6 months this was due to the busy schedule of spyderco as well as the choices USN decided upon. I think if we chose a knife that was currently being produced they would squeeze us in sooner then a model that was already produced in which they would have to change production to get going. Who really knows besides spyderco though. I am waiting on some more details form R&D and marketing at spyderco to fill in the major blanks.

Last edited:

Revolvergeek

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Having organized a ton of group buys - keep it under $50.

Something between the size of the calypso jr and endura.

My favorite carry spyder is the calypso jr...

Calypso JRs have proven to hold their value well, and they are a handy and practical little knife, so maybe a sprint of those with green FRN and black coated blades? Maybe a red spyder on the scales?

sevenpt62

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    hammond, la
    i have a usn spyderco and love it. It would be great to have a bayoushooter spyderco. The wave feature is the best folding knife invention ever, a must have imo. Deploys fast as an auto.
    39589423.jpg

Top Bottom