NLFS: Bug Shield (like new) F150 2009-2014 - $50 OBO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Geauxfish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    For sale is a EGR 393371 Smoke No-Drill Aerowrap for Ford 150 2009-14. $50 OBO. Purchased last month, installed for a 100 mi round trip. Did not like the way it looked on particular truck. My loss is your gain. Includes the shield and the "no-drill" clips. Instructions were vague but help is available on the internet.

•Get head-on protection against airborne rocks, insects and rubble with an EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield
    •Custom fit for a perfect wrap around your vehicle's hood
    •Get all-around, low-profile coverage without the high visibility of taller bug deflectors
    •Created from impact-resistant, never-rust acrylic for long-lasting performance
    •Comes with all the clips, push rivets you need for an easy installation--no drilling necessary
    •An off-the-hood fit makes it easy to wash and wax around your hood bug deflector
    •Aerowrap Hood Shields are built for toughness from acrylic-capped ABS plastic, hugging the hood for a sleek aerodynamic look

33o2nn4.jpg

Contact me via PM. I can meet face to face in BR/Denham Springs/Gonzales area. Can ship on your cost, but it's not cheap (that's the reason I'm selling rather than returning). Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom