*Buy Now* 1989 Gen 2 Glock 19 - $574.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    There are some very qualified people who simply cannot use the Gen 3/4 grip frame because the finger grooves are in the "wrong" place for them. They do not buy into the idea of grinding their frames. These guys covet Gen 2 glocks and have paid close to that (or as much) for theirs. I personally know 2 such people; they definitely don't smoke peyote, and can out-shoot both of us... ;)

My reference was for people who think gen2's are unavailable and would pay $575 for one ;)

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    There are some very qualified people who simply cannot use the Gen 3/4 grip frame because the finger grooves are in the "wrong" place for them. They do not buy into the idea of grinding their frames. These guys covet Gen 2 glocks and have paid close to that (or as much) for theirs. I personally know 2 such people; they definitely don't smoke peyote, and can out-shoot both of us... ;)

I can totally understand desiring the Gen 2. The question is...why not pay $350 for them like everyone else?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I can totally understand desiring the Gen 2. The question is...why not pay $350 for them like everyone else?

This. I personally like my gen3 & 4, but I can understand someone else preferring a gen2, but they seem to be plentiful at around, like Speed said, $350. Most I have seen are police trade-ins.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    9ef688a8.jpg

I paid $299 for it. Then the master worked some magic and turned it into this...

d9728ade.jpg

I like the G2 19's.

JR1572

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom