BZ directions????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jktri101

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Ok, I know I’ve seen the directions on here to the buffer zone, but I can’t seem to find them. I was wondering if someone could post them for me. I’m gonna be passing through there this weekend, and I might swing by and see what its like.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Take the first exit off of 10 after you cross into Ms. (right by the Lunar module/welcome center) Take a left and cross under 10 like you were going to Stennis. go down til the road starts to take a bend to the right. Look to the left and you'll see an old road going off into the woods. Take that road to the left (there is a crossover right there). Go all the way down and stay to the LEFT where the road splits. (maybe 200-300 yds IIRC) Keep going until you see a big sign on the right for the boat launch, Stop. Look to your left, you're at the BZ.

Richierich

RichieRich
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    NoLa
    That damn place is hidden i tell ya. But dont go too far otherwise you have to turn around and the guards infront of NASA give the stink eye lol.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Instructions: (not directions)
    Make sure your tetinus shot is up to date.
    Get there, Get out of car, Look around, Hear intense gun fire.
    Grab ear protection & Install. Look over edge & marvel at the wonder of it all.
    Portage all your gear down incline. Load up, Commence firing when ready (Use appropriate safety protocol).
    Be careful about going down range.
    Be careful about others going down range.
    (have seen 1 guy just head down during live fire)
    Watch your six, Keep some firepower in reserve. (I do that at every range)
    Best not to go alone.
    PICKUP YOUR BRASS & send it to RDO (that is me).
    Remark "damn, next time I need to bring more ammo". Pack your gear back up incline. Look back over the edge to once again take in the beauty.
    Be Safe & Have Fun
    RDO

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I understand your dispute nola, but personal attacks are uncalled for and won't be tolerated. This is your only warning. Insofar as your concerns about the days being numbered - the BZ has been there long before this website and way more people from other places other than this site uses it. Hence, your concerns are without merit.

Top Bottom