BZ This Sunday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I am GOING out this Sunday. My wife is going to give birth to our first child next week, and I plan on enjoying my last Sunday of firearms before it comes to an end. Anybody else going out there?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I doubt I will, unfortunately. Congrats on the baby though, man...what a wonderful gift.

My nephew just turned 2yrs old and you can ask him who the first 6 presidents were, he can go pick them out by picture & tell you their names.

Kids are sooooooooooooooooo much fun!

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Wow. I'm 45, and I can't tell you who the first four presidents were.

you will be amazed by your child...I have 0 doubt.

Talk to them like your best friend, ask them questions, how them things...they pick up everything like a sponge.

I really think that -not- baby talking to babies is very beneficial.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    you will be amazed by your child...I have 0 doubt.

Talk to them like your best friend, ask them questions, how them things...they pick up everything like a sponge.

I really think that -not- baby talking to babies is very beneficial.

Yea...like a sponge. Randy says everything we say!!

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    I might think about coming out for a while. Just got two 75rd drums I want to try out in the AK's. Just wish my Beta-C would hurry up and get here.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Thanks everybody. If we weren't so exhausted by fixing up the house we'd be excited by the "launch of our new venture". That's why this Sunday is so important to me. I haven't fired a rifle in over a month, and I'm starting to get anxious.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I should be there by 9:30AM. I'm thinking of bringing one of my Mausers and an AK-74. I REALLY want to feel those rounds going downrange. After the baby's born I doubt I'll be able to get out there for another couple months. Who's been out there lately? I haven't heard any reports of the BZ's condition lately.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I should be there by 9:30AM. I'm thinking of bringing one of my Mausers and an AK-74. I REALLY want to feel those rounds going downrange. After the baby's born I doubt I'll be able to get out there for another couple months. Who's been out there lately? I haven't heard any reports of the BZ's condition lately.

Congratulations, when the baby arrives it will be longer than a couple of months before you can get back to the BZ. I have a range about a mile down the road and do not have time to get there. Our little one will be 4 months old in a few days and I try to spend as much time as I can with him. Oh, enjoy your sleep while you can.:D

J

jayd

Who's been out there lately? I haven't heard any reports of the BZ's condition lately.

Conditions are good,

But the last 4 times I've been there in the last coupla months
    it seems our little spot has gotten awful popular :(

I need to start going very early or late

cya there in the AM

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Lets see directions an conversations abound on a popular websight, about a FREE range, a short drive from a large urban area.UHHHHH, We may have screwed ourselves. I believe the popularity, and the liability, and the overall cleanliness of the site will have it shut down by whoever owns it very shortly. I do not have any info to this regard, but I see it coming, it's a matter of time.........:(:(:(

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I vote that any and all referances(and directions) to the site that doesn't exist, should be deleted PERMANANTLY! If we don't do something it will be to late......................:eek3:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Wish I could make it. :hs:

Congrats on the new baby though! And believe me it's not the end, just a minor set back. I was back out shooting after 3 months. And you'll be busy experiencing joys no gun could ever give you. Well...maybe a mini-gun or something REALLY cool. :D

Top Bottom