C & R License Holders ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motleyxfil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Baskerville, Virginia
    How many folks here are Curio & Relic license holders? I have had one for about six years, since most of my collecting is focused toward old stuff - CZ pistols, Mosin Nagants, etc. I sold off most of my collectables, but have recently been bitten by the bug again. Glad I kept my C&R license up to date!

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    I have applied for mine. I sent it off about 3 weeks ago. Anyone know how long it takes to get it through? They have cashed my check which I guess is a good sign.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I have one, and I use it all the time. I just sent a copy to J&G Sales in hopes that they'll get in more of those really old Mosin-Nagants from the 1920's. It cost about $35, and it payed for itself the second time I used it. Aside from the fact that I've spent a bunch of money because of it it's the best thing I've gotten in my firearms collecting.

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    I have one, but have yet to use it. Still trying to figure out if I can legally sell Mosin Nagant rifles were I to buy say, 5 or them, and turn around to sell them at gun shows. The only reason I actually want to do this is to facilitate the purchase of two more expensive rifles, which would be doing nothing more than furthering my collection....not necessarily making a profit.

Top Bottom