Cairo protesters scale U.S. Embassy wall, remove flag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Read the rest of the Quran. That passage is overturned later on. He wrote the protections for "peoples of the book" during the time that he claimed he was a prophet of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and naturally would be accepted by Jews and Christians alike. When they rejected him and his revelation he removed that status and regarded them as any other dhimmi.
    But their status of dhimmi, was a protection in itself. It is a status nearly equal, things like allowing them to eat pork are obviously different, but for the most part the status is one of near equality. I could be wrong about the meaning of dhimmi, but I don't think so.

I also think anyone who decides to look down on the Quran as being a violent book should take the time to compare it to the bible. An interesting article of note follows

http://www.npr.org/templates/text/s.php?sId=124494788&m=1

To the "yeah, what he said" post, please provide your own points, the ones being discussed are beyond you.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I've found that a good majority of the people that believe "the Muslims are all evil and out to kill us" are the same ones who believe ALL Democrats (or Republicans) are evil, ALL blacks are criminals, ALL mexicans are lazy, etc.

5345ae06-f0bf-46c8-999d-d33c8d824658.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ok, guys. We all like to argue our points on this subject until we are blue in the face, but the truth is the people we are referring to will very likely still be a giant thorn in the free world's ass when we are all forgotten dust in an unkept grave.

I sure as hell don't have the winning answer- and I've have heard some really good opinions- some from experience- that make a lot of sense to a simple shitkicker like myself. But I have NEVER heard one that can guarantee the permanent pacification of these monsters. The only one that possibly could is never going to happen for too many reasons to even bring up.

Again- I'm only going by what I've discussed with certain people in my life, own casual observations, personal view of history, and simply what my own gut feeling suggests to me. And fellas- Honest to God- I hope I am proven wrong. :(

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom