Can anyone identify

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone know what this is? Some kind of old electronics tool, I believe. It's got a partially scratched off label and all I can make out is "mo interlock" That's all I got...

Attachments

• 20240205_175358.jpg
      20240205_175358.jpg
      359.3 KB · Views: 103

DaggerBlade

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 26, 2015
    Baton Rouge LA
    Google Images. Just drag and drop the photo. Click the little logo (search by image) next to the right magnifying glass.

Attachments

• Google.png
      Google.png
      86.6 KB · Views: 19

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Google Images. Just drag and drop the photo. Click the little logo (search by image) next to the right magnifying glass.
    Ahhh, well, it's better than Google Lens. You'd think they would find the same stuff. Unless I didn't scroll far enough, but I scrolled thru a ton of images and then just got tired...

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Awesome! I did not know you could search by an image. Good to know. I bet it uses AI.
    When you are buying something from an online ad, good idea to drop the picture in Google image search. It should only come back with results of where you are looking. If it's lifted from somewhere else, could be a scam trying to appear down to earth. Some people just use stock photos though.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    When you are buying something from an online ad, good idea to drop the picture in Google image search. It should only come back with results of where you are looking. If it's lifted from somewhere else, could be a scam trying to appear down to earth. Some people just use stock photos though.
    This would have stopped a scam I got pulled on me in late Nov of 2023. It was a total scam site with lower prices. First time I ever got scammed purchasing on line. I did get a full refund from paypal after a month. There is WAY more scamming on line today than just 12 months ago. Use paypal or a credit card to protect yourself. I had to call one of my CC companies just last Saturday, another false charge on my CC statement. Pain in the azz, cancel and replace my card, have to re-setup a few monthly charges again with new CC #.

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Throw it in the trash ... Just as soon as the Trash Truck is gone and out of sight ... You will remember exactly what it is ...why you bought it ... how much it cost ...
    And That ... you Need It !

This is what happens to me ... every time !

Gary

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Throw it in the trash ... Just as soon as the Trash Truck is gone and out of sight ... You will remember exactly what it is ...why you bought it ... how much it cost ...
    And That ... you Need It !

This is what happens to me ... every time !
    That's why I don't throw anything useful out. I'm not a hoarder, I'm a collector! Welllll, I'm gonna throw this out unless someone wants it.

Top Bottom