Cannon 24 Gun Safes-----THERE'RE HERE!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    THEY'RE BA-ACK

poltergeist_theyre_back1-300x178.png

Cannon called this AM, they have about 80 scratch and dent models built up. We are in the process of negotiating prices and freight to us, so as soon as we can let you guys know a price we will. We are just trying to get them to us as cheap as possible to keep the re-sale lower. If anyone missed the last round, or knows someone looking for one, shoot us a PM, email at richiespng@gmail.com or call Kasey 601-798-9449.

They are going to be the EX20's 24 gun 30 min fire rating and the CL23 30 gun, 45 min fire rating.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK, here is the deal.

We have the EX20 (like the ones we were selling before) - $449

24-Gun
    30 min fire rated
    Matte Black

The CL23 (like the ones we were selling before) - $739

30-Gun
    45 minute fire rating
    Matte Gray

The Cannon Homeguard 1 (http://www.cannonsafe.com/home-safes/h1.html) - $149

60 minute fire rating
    17.5" X 19" X 14"

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    OK, here is the deal.

We have the EX20 (like the ones we were selling before) - $449

24-Gun
    30 min fire rated
    Matte Black

The CL23 (like the ones we were selling before) - $739

30-Gun
    45 minute fire rating
    Matte Gray

The Cannon H4 (http://www.cannonsafe.com/home-safes/h4.html) - $379

75 minute fire rating
    2 shelves
    20" X 24" X 20"

The Cannon Homeguard 1 (http://www.cannonsafe.com/home-safes/h1.html) - $149

60 minute fire rating
    17.5" X 19" X 14"

Deliveries are up in the air at this point. We need to have enough in a specific area to make it worth it for everyone involved.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Anyone have an opinion on the 24 vs 30 gun safe? is the 30 gun safe $300 better?

I will say, I bought a 24-gun safe last time and I outgrew it within a month. With one side being used for mags and ammo, it's already getting tight in there with about 7 longguns (AKs, AR, shotgun, etc YMMV). It works, and it's still a damn nice safe, but really wish I had bought a 30 or 36 gun safe.

I can't speak to terms of quality between the two models currently offered though. :dunno:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Anyone have an opinion on the 24 vs 30 gun safe? is the 30 gun safe $300 better?

It really comes down to size and fire rating. Both are great quality safes.

Like SpeedRacer, I bought a 36 gun HR6040 and thought I would be good to go. With the rifles on one side, the mags/ammo on the other and handguns on the top and door I'm getting a little tight. (But I'm one of those guys who think that a dozen mags for each rifle is a "good start" though, so your mileage may vary). I can always purchase a smaller safe just for ammo and give myself more room. A lot of people are VERY happy with their 24 gun safe. If you have a small collection (a few long guns and some pistols) you should be good to go. If you plan on growing your collection, I highly recommend going up a size because it's easy to outgrow a safe. My general rule of thumb, if you can fill the safe up halfway or more with what you have right now, think about going up a size. It also has a lot to do with the type of rifles you have. Hunting rifles with scopes and AR/AK/FAL, etc type rifles take up more room then lever actions and shotguns.

One other thing worth mentioning... My 36 gun and SpeedRacers 24 gun are accurate if you use the whole safe for long guns. By using half for ammo/mags, it's essentially an 18 and 12 "long gun" safe respectively. You can take out the shelves on the other side and set it up for all long guns so you can essentially "grow" your safe if you find you need more room. They you just need to find a place for all your ammo. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom