Cannon "oooops, wrong color" safe sale - $479 - *** They're here ***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobFMJ

Texan Transplant
    Nov 8, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Guess I'm gonna have to get creative... that's an hour after I get off work, and I got 100 miles of road and some lovely NO rushour traffic between me and yall

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Saturday till 130pm. If you are coming Saturday please bring one helper with you. We dont have a full staff on Saturday and cant help load with only one male employee on the weekend. m-f we can help you load anytime during the day.

Ben Segrest

Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Yes, we are coming to Lafayette and Baton Rouge.

excellent-frog.JPG

Any idea when?

swagge1

Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This will be my first safe so I'm new to the whole thing. I mentioned earlier that I want to bolt it to my slab with anchor bolts. Home Depot has Redhead brand anchor bolts in various lengths and sizes. Any suggestions on size? Someone I work with says my slab may only be 3" thick. That sounds kind of shallow to me. It wouldnt make much sense to buy 5.5" bolts and only have a 3" slab. Does anyone who has secured a safe before remember which anchor bolts they used?

Thanks

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    This will be my first safe so I'm new to the whole thing. I mentioned earlier that I want to bolt it to my slab with anchor bolts. Home Depot has Redhead brand anchor bolts in various lengths and sizes. Any suggestions on size? Someone I work with says my slab may only be 3" thick. That sounds kind of shallow to me. It wouldnt make much sense to buy 5.5" bolts and only have a 3" slab. Does anyone who has secured a safe before remember which anchor bolts they used?

Thanks

I would say to use a 2" to 2 1/2" bolt. That would be plenty to secure it down.

RobFMJ

Texan Transplant
    Nov 8, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Well, my weekend help fell through, gonna try and convince my boss to let me knock off early and make my way up there before rush hour makes things festive

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    Whoops...

I'll take one. I do have a question though. I was thinking of using this to store ammo and powder in my garage. The garage is not climate controlled so i was thinking of using a golden rod in the safe. Would this be inadvisable or even downright dangerous given an electrical devise and powder?

No, I didnt get your PM. :confused:

Sorry, I meant email. I sent my payment information via email as I was without my phone for a few days after I made the post saying I'd take one. I also asked a question concerning shipment to LaPlace. I'm guessing you didn't receive that email. I'll call Monday to confirm my order on the second go round.

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    OK guys. We are going to be delivering these to Lafayette guys Monday morning, Baton Rouge guys Monday afternoon and everyone else on Tuesday. I'll be calling everyone tomorrow morning to let the ones that dont read this know. :hi5:

Top Bottom