Car Window Tinting in Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    The old forms are invalid and only the new ones are (supposed) to be accepted by LEO as well as inspection stations. The new ones are also only good for three years unless the owner of the vehicle is over the age of 60.
    Thanks for making us aware, had no idea, I was going off info from multiple years back. Good to know they made it harder but at the same time it's kinda dumb that for SOME people that their sun allergy was so severe that it would warrant an emergency room visit, that the exemption wouldn't apply to the whole car, only side windows.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    People complain about the process you have to go through now to get one. Time, money and so on.
    Why is it so hard? Probably because the people that don't need it but just want it abuse the law so what do they do the State makes it harder and prove you do have the real need.
    Kind of like me, about once or twice a year my sinus go crazy and I get some good headache above my eyes. The only thing that would help is Sudafed and you know what happened with that and the Meth cookers.
    So I'm heading out to work late at night and the sinus hits. Thanks to the abusers I can't buy it at that time at night. I have to go to Walmart when the pharmacy is open wait in line tell them what want show my DL and finally get my Sudafed.
    When people abuse something it hurts the innocence.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Thanks for making us aware, had no idea, I was going off info from multiple years back. Good to know they made it harder but at the same time it's kinda dumb that for SOME people that their sun allergy was so severe that it would warrant an emergency room visit, that the exemption wouldn't apply to the whole car, only side windows.

I know what you mean. I had a neighbor that was like second mama. She fought skin cancer for years on her arms and face. She fought to get tint just on her drivers window. and she did get it. The cancer finally got her it got too bad on her face and neck.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Doc visit is very time consuming, let alone expensive. Usually it takes a few months just to get an appointment. When you get there it's then hours in the waiting room, so it blows half a work day easily. Then you're in for an expensive bill for the visit itself.

Plus notary fees ;)

I have too many doctors and go quite often.

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I have too many doctors and go quite often.

You and me both. :( Between the ENT, Allergist, and Internal Medicine doctors that I see regularly, it is evident why I have multiple streams of income.

My high deductible crappy insurance (which costs a fortune) means that I can never go to the doctor. Until the day I get diagnosed with some expensive ailment (unlikely since I don't go to the doctor for diagnosis) and I just pay my deductible and get a bunch of free visits after that, every visit is a hundreds-of-dollars additional cost for them to tell me something I already know. I suspect many people younger than me are in the same boat, and don't yet have the income/wealth to afford treatment.

Top Bottom