Carry Knives

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Looking for some good suggestions on a carry blade.

Not a belt carry, but a blade which would be easily carried on an around the shoulder/neck type of harness.

I have gotten some nice suggestions on another site, however several of the suggestions are either blades large enough to qualify me as a conan wannabe, or are knives with big fancy maker names and cost a big fancy price.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    K-Bar TDI? dont you have pockets? get a nice CRKT, Kershaw (my choice), Benchmade or Spyderco and clip it in a pocket.

howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    I was looking at getting one of these Smith & Wesson M&P knifes here soon..
    swmp1bs.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Smith-&-Wes...temQQimsxZ20081025?IMSfp=TL081025102009r27428

Last edited:

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I have lots of knives... I carry a couple of Sog knives... The Twitch.. The Flash II and the Meridian...

And I just bought a Boker AK47 That I like alot...

AK-47_BOKER.jpg

EDIT.... I do not carry them all at one time... I carry them one at a time... Lest I be confused with a certain other member of this forum.... LOL....

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    I have lots of knives... I carry a couple of Sog knives... The Twitch.. The Flash II and the Meridian...

And I just bought a Boker AK47 That I like alot...

AK-47_BOKER.jpg

EDIT.... I do not carry them all at one time... I carry them one at a time... Lest I be confused with a certain other member of this forum.... LOL....

I like SOG as well, I picked up a SOG Pentagon, just waiting for it to come in now. Still eyeballing the Cold Steel spike series knives.

Since I posted this post orignally, my pocket knife busted and I am now also looking about for a decent everyday use pocket knife. One on ebay I am watching right now is a CRKT Carson M4 assisted open knife. Never held it before, but I like the way it looks...it calls to me!

Top Bottom